ANTITRUST AND CONSUMER PROTECTION
LLOREDA CAMACHO & CO. has considerable experience working with local and foreign companies, enabling it to become a valuable ally in the area of competition law, business integrations and antitrust.
Its practice includes a complete range of services comprising:
- Legal assistance in the process of integration between economic agents.
- Preparation of pre-evaluation applications or notifications before the SIC and the competition authority.
- Advice regarding matters of anticompetitive practices and unfair competition.
- Advice on infringements of the consumer protection regulations.
- Representation in litigation proceedings with the competent authorities.
LLOREDA CAMACHO & CO. has a long tradition in providing advice in topics related with consumer protection. Thus, it offers its clients timely and efficient advice in all matters regarding the final consumers of their products or services, presumed or additional warranties; product liability; quality of products or services; advertisement; commercial promotions and other aspects derived from the Consumer Statute.
It holds seminars on how to deal with consumer’s claims, emphasizing their rights in a preventive approach, supporting policies for strengthening company-consumer relationships. It also defends its clients in direct claims, complaints made to the different authorities through individual or group judicial actions filed by consumers, with strategies that articulate the legal aspects and the corporate policies of its clients.