Lloreda Camacho & Co. offers legal services in mining law to a variety of local and foreign clients. This advice includes:
- Due diligence reports: reports including the legal status of the company and of the mining titles.
- Collaboration agreements: negotiation, drafting and modification of these types of agreements so that the mining companies may develop their activities. This advice includes foreign investment, foreign exchange, taxes, commercial and mining issues.
- Mining titles: revision of the status of the mining titles.
- Negotiation and modification of farm in/out agreements.
- Assignment of mining concession agreements.
- Execution of mining agreements during the exploration and exploitation phases.
- Legal support in the day-to-day mining activities, among others.
Environmental laws and regulations have gradually become more relevant worldwide. Colombia has not been indifferent to this trend and has issued a significant number of legal norms designed to protect the environment within a work frame that enables sustainable development.
The firm has a specialized work team capable of providing its clients with appropriate advice on the processing of environmental licenses, permits and authorizations, as well as expert representation in judicial actions and administrative procedures, and in environmental related conflicts in general.