We advise our clients on personal Data Protection and Privacy from the point of view of local regulation, as well as in conjunction with other jurisdictions. We analyze the relevance and impact that the commercial and corporate initiatives of our clients may have as regards the current regulation in Colombia, as well as that foreign regulation that may be applicable as a consequence of different factors. We seek that our clients generate strategies and initiatives in accordance with the regulation, which may have an impact on their businesses and be consistent with global developments.
Data Privacy & Protection
- Advice on requirements of the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce in relation to the regulation of personal data.
- Structuring and application of the regulation specific to privacy and personal data protection to commercial initiatives.
- Compliance advice from the point of view of personal data.
- Drafting of contracts and agreements for the transmission of personal data.
- Drafting of general documents for the implementation of personal data regulation. E.g. policies, notices, clauses.
- Advice on the registration of databases.
- Handling of general inquiries related to privacy.
- Structuring of terms and conditions of web applications.