Foreign Exchange Law
"A group that is extremely accessible, gives prompt responses and is up to date with regulatory changes". Legal 500, 2019.
- Structuring and execution of exchange operations.
- Review of due diligence and compliance with exchange obligations, in order to identify the possible contingencies to which a company may be exposed, as well as opportunities for improvement in the processes developed.
- Management of clearing accounts and reporting to the authorities, with due compliance with the applicable exchange regulations.
- Representation and support in exchange processes before the administrative and jurisdictional authorities.
- Submission of updated information on the main regulations and decisions of the different authorities that have a direct impact on the exchange operations of our clients.
- Training and workshops on foreign exchange matters.
- Registrations, amendments, cancellations and updates of foreign investment with the Bank of the Republic (Central Bank). Response to the information requirements of this entity.
- We review the corporate books to determine the shareholding composition of Colombian companies receiving foreign investment to verify conformity with the foreign investment registered with the Bank of the Republic (Central Bank), and in case of existing differences, we carry out the procedures necessary for their correction.