We advise our clients on solutions in each of the stages of legal transactions related to real estate, from their negotiation and including dispute resolution. In our real estate practice we attend to the characteristics of the sector, the regulation and the effects on the reputation of our clients, to offer our advice and execute legal strategies that take care of their interests and facilitate the development of private and commercial activities in Colombia.
Real Estate law
"Lloreda Camacho & Co.’s practice is noted for its experience advising on all sorts of legal business operations involving urban or rural real estate assets". Legal 500, 2019.
- Studies of title deeds and administration of real estate properties.
- Structuring of urban and fiduciary projects.
- Obtaining licenses and urban planning procedures in general.
- Encompassing and segregating properties.
- Development, management and review of contracts of purchase & sale, leases, easements and real estate guarantees.
- Structuring of selection processes for real estate projects.