We advise our clients on tax planning, compliance with tax obligations, mergers and acquisitions, investment projects, transfer prices, due diligence processes, agreements to avoid double taxation and other matters related to the tax practice. Our differential is the commitment we acquire with the cases of our clients. Our department is recognized not only as a tax service provider, but as a true business partner. We represent our clients in administrative and judicial litigation before the tax authorities and national and local judges.
"Lloreda Camacho & Co., advises clients in the pharmaceutical, oil, gas, mining and retail sectors in financial processes and operations". Legal 500, 2019
- Tax analysis on national tax legislation and international agreements to avoid double taxation and to identify and assess the tax impact on cross-border transactions.
- Tax advice on the distribution of dividends from corporate profits to shareholders in Colombia and abroad.
- Corporate tax advice on reorganizations and project financing transactions, including mergers and acquisitions.
- Tax and legal support before the tax authorities and the jurisdiction of the administrative litigation in Colombia.
- Legal assistance in tax audits carried out by the tax administration.
- Analysis of accounting documents to prevent tax risks.