We advise our clients in Telecommunications, Technology development and Media services. For more than 20 years we have supported leading global organizations in voice, data and video transmission, and e-commerce, providing 360 legal support to the most important cultural events, artists and creators for the success in their activities in the country. Whether it is the registration of a satellite, the legal organization of a concert, or the legal support for an application.
Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT)
“Lloreda Camacho & Co offers very strong service levels, responsiveness, and commercial awareness.” Chambers & Partners, 2023.
- Advice on contracting for development, implementation, outsourcing and distribution of technology services.
- Legal structuring of transactions related to technology transfer.
- Accompaniment in contracting processes with the Colombian government and private entities for infrastructure, services and technology and communications consulting.
Internet and e-commerce
- Design of legal components for institutional, corporate and mass consumption e-commerce projects.
- Construction of legal tools for information management.
- Support in public and private bids. Obtaining licenses and permits for infrastructure deployment.
- Obtaining the ICT Single Registry and registration as a Satellite Capacity Provider for the provision of services in Colombia.
- Advice on the application of ICT sector regulation and legislation.
General guidelines to strengthen the governance of digital security, the...
The National Data Infrastructure Plan (Resolution 460 of February 15,...
Relevant aspects of the new satellite regime in Colombia (Resolution...