Paula joined the firm in 2021, at present she is Senior Associate of the Life Sciences practice.
Attorney specialized in Sanctioning Law from the Universidad Militar Nueva Granada and Master in International Trade Law from the Universidad Internacional de la Rioja.
She has over six years of experience in the public and private sector, focusing on regulatory affairs, health, sanitary and consumer protection advisory. Paula was in charge of the coordination for the Sanctioning Groups of Advertising and Medicines, supplies and other products of INVIMA's Directorate of Sanitary Responsibility.
Her lines of action are:
- Legal advice on regulatory matters in areas such as pharmaceuticals, medical devices, food, beverages, cosmetics, among others.
- Legal advice on transfers of value, sanitary registration procedures, advertising activities, labeling and pharmacovigilance.
- Legal advice on requirements and other matters related to the Specialized Chambers of the INVIMA Review Commission.
- Legal advice and defense of companies in administrative proceedings initiated by INVIMA, Secretaries of Health and the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce (SIC).
- Legal advice and defense of companies in judicial proceedings actions of nullity, nullity and restoration of rights, popular, group and protection actions).
- Drafting of legal opinions on different aspects related to the development of operations and internal strategies of the companies.